Thursday, November 22, 2007

Thankful Thursday

What a perfect day for a Thankful Thursday!

The first half of 2007 was not a good year for us. From health problems, to losing a parent, job loss and unemployment that stretched on for 6 months. It was a tough time.

I'm thankful that we made it through all that. I'm thankful for my family, especially my mom and dad that are the greatest grandparents ever; my 2 adorable little children that even when they make me crazy, that I still would give my life for them. I'm thankful for my job, and the opportunity that came to me in August. I'm thankful for my friends, always able to provide a laugh, a smile when it's needed, or just a listening ear. I'm thankful for all the superficial things that we don't need, but are blessed to have anyway. I'm thankful for our health; there were a few health scares this year and recently. I'm thankful for my faithful furry companion, who loves to snuggle with a fleece blanket on the couch to watch TV with me.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: