Sunday, November 11, 2007

Stargazing Sunday

I'd just like cooperation for once! That's all I wish for! Cooperation long enough for me to shoot one good photo for our annual Christmas card.

We just went through Shoot #1. Needless to say, I am not that impressed with the end results, and I only have 1 photo that I could potentially use if the rest of the shoots I do have worse results.

Here's a few:

Here my daughter looks like a mole ......


Look at the ceiling or look at mom? I think I'll do BOTH!


Are we done yet? We can't sit still anymore.


Yeah....hopefully I'll have better luck with shoot #2!

1 comment:

AutoSysGene said...

Looks like B's got it down. It' just looks like K is the one with ants in her pants.

I especially like the last one with the crusty boogers in K's nose. Nice!!

If its any consolation, I tried to snap some pics of H today and she wasn't willing to cooperate.

Kids, ya gotta love 'em, cuz ya sure can't send them back.