Friday, January 08, 2010

Books I Devoured in 2010

I failed miserably last year at trying to read more than I had in '08. I was doing considerably well in the beginning, but somehow when we got to the 2nd half of the year, it was all downhill from there.

I started the year off by jumping into the House of Night series (not to mention I'm also in the process of reading My Friend Leonard). I'm about halfway thru the first book, and have the next 3 in the series lined up.

I won't set a goal this year, but I'll keep track anyway and hope I at least do better than last year's measly attempt.

1. Marked by P.C. and Kristin Cast

2. Betrayed by P.C. and Kristin Cast

3. Chosen by P.C. and Kristin Cast

4. Untamed by P.C. and Kristin Cast

5. Secrets of a Shoe Addict by Beth Harbison

6. MetroGirl by Janet Evanovich

7. Frankenstein - Prodigal Son by Dean Koontz

8. Cocktails for Three by Madeleine Wickham

9. Hunted by P.C. and Kristin Cast

10. Tempted by P.C. and Kristin Cast

11. Frankenstein - City of Night by Dean Koontz

12. What Looks Like Crazy On An Ordinary Day by Pearl Cleage

13. Girls Night In by numerous authors

14. High Stakes by Erin McCarthy

15. Bit the Jackpot by Erin McCarthy

16. Bled Dry by Erin McCarthy

17. Sucker Bet by Erin McCarthy

18. Frankenstein - Dead and Alive by Dean Koontz

19. The Host by Stephenie Meyer (reading in progress)


1 comment:

Jess said...

I loved the House of Night series. I need to go get the newest book that just came out.