Friday, November 16, 2007

Foto Friday



Our first ice! But it's not just any ordinary ice! You see, it's not like we are under blizzard conditions or anything like that.

During the night, the irrigation system in the common areas gave all the bushes and trees on the berm a good soaking. Since it was in the 20s .... well, you get the idea.

I first saw it when I left for work this morning (without my camera - mental note: really should start carrying camera around at ALL TIMES), and luckily there was still a pretty nice scene when I got back home this afternoon.

3 comments:

AutoSysGene said...

I was wondering if you got out there today. The kids were kicking the ice earlier and I was thinking...no, Sarah still needs to get pics.

Sarah said...

Yep - I only got out there for a few moments, though, after we came back from picking up 8,257 pounds of Fannie May candy. So I took a whopping 3 pictures.

AutoSysGene said...

Well that's a bummer. Only 3? I think I took almost 200 after I went back out there tonight.