Saturday, November 10, 2007

Snarkalicious Saturday -- Project: Christmas Cards



My next project is wrangling my offspring into matching Christmas jammies, posing them with festive props and snapping as many photos as I can in hopes of getting at least 1 good one to have made into Christmas cards. I started this once we had both children; so Christmas 2004 was the first year.

The first; they were both posed on the couch, with a green sheet as the backdrop, with a Christmas pillow and beanie baby along with them. The second; they are sitting on the stairs in the house, Christmas lights and garland down the banister and one is holding a wrapped present. And the third; they are back to back with Christmas lights lit and strung around them.

This year - I'm not 100% sure what the outcome will be, but I've got myself some new props. I just need to decide if I'll be using my backdrop stand or if I'll use a more natural setting. I sure wish I already had lighting equipment, but it looks like I'm just going to have to make do.

No comments: