Saturday, January 12, 2008

Ready to sell her to the gypsies

My 3.5 year old daughter is going to be the death of me. I'm not sure how much more I can handle of her not listening, drama queen, temper tantrum, attitude that she's got going on.

Every single day, she is up no more than 5 minutes and she's already looking for trouble. It doesn't matter what you do, don't do, or say....she keeps that shit up.

She's even got this attitude head/neck roll .... you know the one. As if she was saying "Oh no you didn't"

How early before you can send your child away to boarding school? You think I'm kidding.

I'm at my wits end.

I need a drink. Anyone looking to go out and par-tay tonight?

1 comment:

AutoSysGene said...

Ouch! I know all about it. I counted and consequenced both this week. Imagine the princesses surprise. It's just a phase she's going through, just keep telling yourself that.