Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Wishy-Washy

I wish people would just speak their intentions.

Don't tell me one thing, and in the next breath tell me something that contradicts what just came out of your mouth.

I don't have time for games of beat-around-the-bush.

I don't have time for childish antics.

I didn't realize I was managing a daycare center - not of daycare age children, but of grown men that are 10+ years older than me!!!!

Seriously....it's another one of those days that I was wishing I got that flask for Christmas.

3 comments:

AutoSysGene said...

Well you know your birthday is right around the corner, your wish might just come true ;)

Hold on to the dream...

Sarah said...

By April I may need an AA sponsor.

;)

Sherry said...

I'll have to take a picture of my flask that my husband 'fixed' for me. You'll get a kick out of it.