Monday, January 07, 2008

100 Things About Me - Part 5

41. In my freshman year of high school, I went through a phase where I really enjoyed rap music and wore long tshirts and baggy jeans. In fact, I got men's jeans to achieve the look.

42. One of my favorite songs, that will always be one of my favorites, is Lady in Red by Chris DeBurgh.

43. I think Matthew McConaughey is HOT! Totally dream and drool worthy.

44. I am a Chicago Cubs fan through and through. No matter how much they break my heart, year after year, I still keep coming back for more.

45. I suffer from allergies that generally flare up in the spring, and then again in the fall.

46. I have 2 siblings. They are only 1/2 related; we share the same mother. Otherwise I am an 'only' child between my folks.

47. My cousins are all female. The 4 of us were all pretty close growing up. Now 2 of us still reside in Illinois (me in the burbs, the other near the city), 1 resides in Arizona, and the other in Connecticut.

48. One place I love to shoot photos, and don't get down there nearly enough is downtown Chicago. While down there, I love to pick up Garrett's caramel pocorn.

49. I tend to drive slightly over the speed limit, so when someone in a fancy car rides my ass and then passes me, it really pisses me off.

50. I'm a multi-tasker. I usually have about 20 things going on at once. Hence why I started this at 2:40 and am just finishing up at 4:53pm.

1 comment:

AutoSysGene said...

I'm a multi-tasker, too!!