Saturday, December 08, 2007

Cookies and Candy and Groping, OH MY!

We hosted our 2nd annual cookie exchange last night, and of course, it was a blast.

What else would you expect from a house full of women, cookies, food, good conversation and plenty of laughter?

I honestly don't remember what time it was when the last guest left, but I do know that it was after 2am by the time I finally crawled into bed. And I think it was about 7:30am that my daughter came in, punched me in the back of the head and told me it was time to get up. Yeah, she's lucky she still has teeth.

So, there was joking and laughing and pervertedness aplenty last night. Even some groping! (The scary thing is, we weren't even drinking!)



I love these chics. Happy Holidays, friends!

5 comments:

Mackey said...

I made my cookies but I couldn't find your house:)
Looks like a great time.
That's the best thing about CHRISTMAStime.

AutoSysGene said...

LOL! I knew you would get this pic up on your blog before I did...did you slip me a roofie and then let J molest me...sheesh, what a gal has to do for cookies these days...

Sarah said...

Hey hun ... looks like you were doing plenty of molesting yourself!

just_karyn said...

Looks like that back row is nothing but trouble! The little angels in the front don't know what's going on behind them! :)

Had a great time Sarah!!

Sarah said...

Glad you were able to come, Karyn!

And yes -- those in the back row can be trouble. ;)