Wednesday, March 22, 2006

We're gonna laugh our asses off!

I'm very excited. My best friend has been telling me all about comedian Dane Cook. She called me the other morning, bursting with excitement. Turns out, Mr. Cook will be performing in Chicagoland next month.

So, in just 3 weeks time we'll enjoy a night out with my friend and her hubby, laughing our asses off. We're planning on going out for dinner beforehand and have a few cocktails (will surely heighten the mood and make things even damn funnier).

And this couldn't have been a better time, as it's 2 days after my birthday so it gives us even more reason to celebrate. :)

2 comments:

Katrina said...

Did you wind up watching the video...you know I'm going to be a PITA until you do....LOL......

Rose said...

Sounds like fun. I was checking out his website and he is pretty funny :-)