Thursday, March 23, 2006

Attractive Quality

Tonight while at the grocery store, I came to the conclusion that men that are fathers are incredibly attractive.

I'm not saying that those that "donate sperm" and have 20% of their income deducted straight out of their paychecks are attractive - I'm talking about those men that clearly ENJOY fatherhood and aren't afraid to show it.

I was walking down the international food aisle and there was a boy, probably about 10, pushing the cart back to his dad, going on and on about something. His dad was browsing and just kept smiling while he went about his shopping.

They passed by me again once more, and the boy was standing at the opposite side of the shopping cart as the father pushed and used the cart like a scooter. While they zoomed along and disappeared down another aisle, I smiled and thought - WOW .... I can totally see women being attracted to single men with children for the simple fact that they are fathers. I found myself drawn to this man in the sense that, sure, he was a good looking man, but that there he was, doing grocery shopping with his son on a Thursday night, and clearly having a good time to boot.

I continued thinking about it throughout the rest of the grocery store and I do recall several times seeing Mike with the kids, doing something cute, being affectionate and helpful, and me thinking "Look at him with the kids. What a wonderful daddy. Man, that's a turn-on!" And it's true -- that sort of thing is sure to earn points for the bedroom later on.

So for all the husbands that may read this -- remember, caring/generous/loving acts with the offspring will probably account for certains acts to be reciprocated back to you.

1 comment:

Mackey said...

There is def something about a man knowing how to enjoy children that is def attractive.