Monday, March 13, 2006

Oh yes, it was Ladies Night

Friday was absolutely gorgeous outside. It's my early day at work, so I was off at 1pm. I rolled down the windows a bit, blasted the radio and felt great. Plus, I was already soaring over my week's loss of four pounds, bringing my total weight loss to 20 pounds gone.

I was in a damn good mood. I felt like dancing and was hardly able to contain myself in the car.

So I called my friend Katrina, and asked if she felt like going out that night. So, we made plans and went out to a bar about 9:30 that night.

It was a blast. I haven't gone out for a ladies night in ---- well, I don't think I've ever gone out on one since being married. I take that back - a couple times I went out for a dinner to celebrate birthdays with a friend, but never anything other than that.

It was incredible. I felt great, had a few drinks, got a little drunk and rolled in the house a little after 3 in the morning. :)

What a truly great night, though. I can't wait to go out again sometime!!!

3 comments:

Dana, proud mommy of 3 said...

Oh that sounds like FUN! Good for you, you deserved a night out! Did Mike watch the kids?

Sarah said...

Yeah, Mike was home with the kids. It was nice to have a girls night out with NO kiddos for once!

Dana, proud mommy of 3 said...

GOOD FOR YOU! That's awesome! So is Mike home on the weekends or have you just got lucky lately? And how's that other job going? I say you make it a monthly, if not biweekly thing! You deserve it!