Thursday, March 30, 2006

The sun is shining, and life is good

It's a gorgeous day. Absolutely freaking gorgeous.

The sun is shining, it's in the upper 60's and I think spring might be here (whether or not it'll stay is the real question). Earlier I took a break from work and went and sat outside and talked to a friend on the phone for quite awhile. It killed me to go back inside, but we opened up the front office door and let the fresh air inside.

I love it.

It is amazing what nice weather will do for your mood. I've been in very happy sorts today, despite the horrific headache I woke up with, and the fact that AF arrived and I have cramps.

I'm in a very positive mood. I've been blessed with a great family, great friends, a (for the most part) great workplace, and today we're being blessed with sunshine and beautiful weather. Life is good.

No comments: