Sunday, March 19, 2006

The Sopranos

I am a fairly new Sopranos addict. Have only been watching the last few seasons. It figures I'd get suckered in towards the end, and now here we are in it's final season.

I am a bit disappointed in tonight's episode. While my eyes burned with tears several times during the hour, I just couldn't fathom how this season is going to play out. Honestly, I'm not interested in watching the show progress with the other "family" members taking over Tony's "business" matters. How can they keep going with this for the remainder of the season?? I keep thinking in the back of my mind -- oh, Tony will get better in an episode or two and all will be well.

Except - I've had a feeling from the get-go that this show was going to go out in glory with Tony passing on. Because, let's face it folks - Tony is the show, and this being the final season and all ..... I just didn't expect him to go so soon in the season. So, I'm anxious to see how this is all going to pan out.

No comments: