Thursday, June 01, 2006

June 9

The other night I had a dream about my Granny that died almost 15 years ago. I was in my grandparents townhome they owned, and I in my dream it was just as I remember it from ages ago.

I was in their bedroom, and I was going through some things. I found a tape recorder, and I was listening to it. It was my Granny speaking, but I can't remember what she was saying on the tape.

What stood out the most, though, was not something in the dream, it was something that I was getting through the dream. The date of June 9 was coming through to me, and I woke up remembering that date: June 9.

This date has no relative importance to me. It's not a birthday that I recall, nor is a date of a death or anything else that I remember offhand.

I haven't dreamt of my grandparents in a long, long time. So long that I can't honestly remember the last time I had a dream, if at all. So this one really stands out, and I feel like my Granny was trying to tell me something about that date.

I have no clue what, though. Is it something good? Bad? Should I play the lottery that day? Should I not leave the house that day? What???

It's not really sitting well with me. We are just about a week away from that date, but what does it mean to me? Why was she trying to tell me that date, but not tell me what about that date was important? I can't help but be a little worried.

No comments: