Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Message from a Bird

After I awoke this morning an hour before I needed to get up, I dozed back to sleep and had another dream.

This time I dreamt that a bird got into the house. It was a finch. As it flew past me, my eyes bulged and I exclaimed that a "bird in the house meant death". I freaked out in my dream, badly, because again .... I was taking this bird in the house as a sign for June 9.

I woke up, and was immediately disturbed, and quite honestly I still am. However, thie bird happened in a dream, not real life, so does the superstition still hold true? Plus, I read up on it, and a bird in the house can either mean death, or that it is just bringing an important message. This dream could also have to do with the fact that it was sitting in the back of my mind, in my subconcious because it was just a few days ago that I listened to a radio program and they were taking phone calls from listeners and what their superstitions were. A woman called in and said she had many issues/superstitions with birds - and mentioned that a bird in the house meant death.

I have been constantly thinking about what the message of June 9 has meant, whether it was intended to let me know that something good was going to happen, or bad. We are now 3 days away, and I'm even more scared.

4 comments:

Dana, proud mommy of 3 said...

Hmm I wonder what that meant? I wonder what June 9th will bring. How freaky..I was having werid dreams too last night. Soo wierd how they can make you REALLY think about this or that....I'm hoping June 9th only brings good to you!!! Hanging on your every word!!! ;)

Jess said...

I know how scary some dreams can be...they leave you wondering what's going to happen and can leave you feeling very insecure sometimes. Hang in there and I hope that June 9 is a day filled with many happy memories for you.

Rose said...

I know a lot of times when I'm thinking about something or stressing about something I dream about it. So far it has never meant anything. Hopefully June 9th is uneventfull for you.

Mackey said...

It's now 25 minutes into June 10th.....are you O.K.??!!!