Saturday, June 24, 2006

Busy Weekend Ahead

For the first time in awhile, I can pretty much say my weekend is booked.

Braeden is out with Grandma & Grandpa, and Kaelynn and I are currently wasting time before the mall opens. So she's watching an Elmo movie, and I'm surfing ebay, checking in with the forum, and blogging. The plan is to head over to the mall and hit Gymboree for their Red Hot Dot sale. I may even hit a second store.

Then it'll be rush, rush as I'll have to get Kaelynn lunch, get her in for a nap, and jump in the shower before having to leave at 2:30 to attend a baby shower with my mom. Unfortunately, we won't be able to stay long because my dad will be watching the kids and I have the ladies game night which starts at 6.

I'm hoping then tomorrow I'll get to sleep in a little bit while Mike gets up with the kids and gives them breakfast. Then it's bathe the kids, and take care of some housework since Kaelynn's party and our out of town guests are coming in next weekend. Mike's brother, fiance and the twins are coming over in the afternoon, and a neighbor might be stopping by to buy some baby clothes from me.

Busy, busy! But, I do like it. It's nice to have things to do, and people to see. I feel like such a social butterfly now. :)

1 comment:

Jess said...

Glad to hear that you're enjoying where you live and are making friends in the community! It sounds so nice!