Friday, June 16, 2006

Haven't Much Time

I haven't had much time lately to get on here and really write something of substance. It's summertime and we are spending more time outdoors and it seems this is just a busy time of year in general.

Kaelynn's birthday is approaching quickly. My little girl will be two years old already. Hard to believe, and bittersweet. That is my baby, she can't grow up too fast! As it is, her brother turned 4.5 this month as well, so we are now less than 6 months away from his FIFTH birthday. Yikes!!!

My aunt and uncle are coming into town in 2 weeks. We're very excited to see them! It's been nearly 2 years since we last saw them. Braeden is very excited about them coming, especially since my aunt promised him a shopping trip to buy him something special!!! Kaelynn was only 3 months old when she "met" them and saw them the first and only time, so she doesn't really remember them, but I know she'll just love getting attention and love!

So, things are pretty busy here getting ready for our houseguests, our little girl's birthday party, and the 4th of July.

I have also taken on a new task. I'm now a moderator on my town's website/forum. It was developed by home owners right here in our community (we are in a new development that is being built in a town of 124 (although the population sign says 150)) and it is for the community, by the community. I was asked last week to become a moderator, and on Wednesday night I met to meet with the site administrators (and "founders") - who also just happen to live 3 doors down across the street - and became an offical moderator. It's really a great place for our small (growing) town, and I was honored to be asked.

So, if you don't hear from me for awhile, you'll know why. But I promise to check in when I can, and hopefully I'll have new pictures to share soon, too!

No comments: