Thursday, June 29, 2006

Miss Princess is 2!

My baby girl turned 2 yesterday. It's hard to believe two whole years have passed since her birth. When Braeden celebrated his second birthday, I was already a few months pregnant with the little princess. However, no babies on the way this time! It's a bit crazy when I think about it. The time seemed to go so much more slowly when it was just Braeden. I remember when we conceived Kaelynn, Braeden was just 22 months old, and it seemed like we had waited forever to decide to start trying for another addition to our family. Now here we are, and Kaelynn is already older than Braeden was when we decided to have another child. I'm almost 100% certain that our family will remain the size it is now.

She had a nice day. I got off work a little early, picked up a small cake for her and headed home. We had dinner, sang happy birthday and ate cake, opened a couple presents, played for a bit and then it was bedtime.

I can't believe she's 2!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Happy 2nd birthday to Miss Kaelynn! Glad that she had a good day!!

Rose said...

Happy Birthday Kaelynn. Can't wait to see pictures from the Princess Party