Sunday, May 21, 2006

Proud Mom X 3?

I wrote awhile back how I had mistyped my blog address several times, with a 3 instead of a 2. I would freak out each time, thinking .... "OMG! Does my subconcious know something that I don't?" You see, I'm quite content with the 2 I have. And sometimes they are MORE than enough. I had recently, in the last few months, come to the conclusion that I was definitely done having children.

So, rewind about a week and a half ago. Hubby and I decide to have some spur-of-the-moment-I'm-hot-and-bothered-and-just-need-to-get-down-and-dirty-right-this-moment sex in the kitchen (if that's TMI, too bad, this is my blog!) and instead of going into too much vivid detail, I'll just say that while he didn't send his entire troop to the front line directly, he could have possibly discharged a few soldiers when his unit entered my command again and again after his troop was deployed on my backside.

The rest of the night I expressed my disgust - frantic that I was going to end up pregnant. He just sort of brushed it off; that he's "not that good" and doubted that he impregnated me. I was pretty sure I had just ovulated - so I knew my womb was open for business.

Three days later and I was certain that he got me pregnant. I'm talking sore/tender breasts, crampiness; the works. Then I got to doing some calculating, and realized I was on day 19 of my cycle and that the pains I was feeling was quite possibly ovulation. Day 19 was my lucky egg day during the cycle in which we conceived our little princess. But, I was still not happy. Any soldiers that might have made it to the front line, could have still possibly been alive.

The symptoms continued a couple more days, adding in that bloated/hard belly feeling and increased appetite (but for me, that also happens in the week leading up to AF), and now I wonder if any symptom I do have is just in my head. And now that we're getting close to the time AF would be arriving, it's hard to determine now anyway as the symptoms can be the same.

I know in my head that the chances of any soldiers even making it in are slim, and then for one out of the few to actually capture the egg?? Seems nearly impossible. And you might be sitting there rolling your eyes saying "You've got to be kidding me! There's no way she got pregnant!" .... and I hope to God you are right.

If AF is late and I pee on a stick and it comes back with 2 lines, I'm going to shove that test up your ass and mumble, "I TOLD YOU SO".

3 comments:

Katrina said...

LOL. Sorry to "laugh" but it was so well put. I take it you are becoming a little more open to the possibility of a 3rd????? When is AF scheduled for her visit?

Dana, proud mommy of 3 said...

WOW Sarah!!! I love the way you write your blog! When is AF suppose to be here??? I'll be waiting to see what the result is....

Mackey said...

Uh oh....hopefully those soldiers died during "combat" & won't be able to cause any further problems:)
keeping my fingers & toes crossed for you.