Wednesday, May 24, 2006

And the winner is .....



Congratulations, Taylor Hicks!

What an amazing show! Season 5 blew away the other seasons in terms of the finale. This show kept me entertained the full 2 hours. Great, great, great -- and then -- what a surprise -- Prince! Never expected him to appear on the show.

And I'm happy that Taylor won. He's grown on me over the weeks, and in the past few weeks I've favored him and voted for him. Sadly, I can't say I voted last night. I meant to, and then ended up getting caught up in some other things and before I realized I forgot to vote, it was after 11pm and I was already in bed.

So ... now I'm just waiting to watch the Lost finale. It's recording now so that I can watch it with the old ball & chain when he gets home from work tonight.

1 comment:

Blessed said...

SOUL PATROL!!!!!!!!!!!
Taylor rules!
Blessings!