Thursday, December 15, 2005

Let's wrap it up

I just spent about 4 1/2 hours wrapping presents. My neck hurts now because of the way I sit on the floor while I wrap. I got a HUGE chunk of gifts wrapped, though. Still not finished, but close enough that I can see the end in sight.

I even got a head start on the gifts from Santa. They are wrapped and inside large boxes in my closet. There's no way we can do our family get together on Christmas Eve, then wrap presents and put together the kid's playhouse. Not to mention fill stockings and pull out all the gifts to tuck by the tree (which is already overwhelmed with gifts underneath AND around it). That's one thing about having 6 people in the house .... even more presents.

So, now it's 1:15 am -- and I am just now beginning to feel slightly tired. At this rate, I should be able to stay up and wait for Mike to get home. I'd think he *should* be home anytime between now and 2. But, like I said, he *should* be. Whether he actually is or not is a different ballgame.

My vent about his job should be in an entirely separate entry - because it could be long.

But - speak of the devil - he just pulled into the driveway. Off to my hubby and bed I go!

No comments: