Saturday, December 31, 2005

2005: A Year In Review

JANUARY
1. Did you have a new year's resolution this year? To lose weight ... still trying to achieve that resolution ... here's to 2006!
2. Who kissed you at midnight? My husband?? I don't know ... I can't even remember what the heck we did last year.
3. Did it snow where you live? I'm sure it snowed at some point during the month of January ... this is Chicago afterall
4. Have you ever been to Times Square to watch the ball drop? No, but I bet that would be pretty cool

FEBRUARY
1. Who was your valentine? Mike
2. What did your valentine get you? LOL I can't remember
3. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class? Yeah, only because we were made feel like we "had to"

MARCH
1. Are you Irish? Nope
2. Did you wear green on St. Patty's Day? I doubt it
3. What did you do for St. Patty's Day? Nothing special

APRIL
1. Do you like the rain? Not really, usually puts me in a crappy mood
2. Did you play an April Fool's joke on anyone this year? No
3. Did you get tons of candy on Easter? No, didn't buy the kids alot either

MAY
1. What's your favorite kind of flower? Any that are given to me!
2. Do you like the spring? Yes, aside from the allergies
3. Finish the phrase: "April showers bring...": Itchy, watery eyes and sneezing
4. What would you think of as a spring color?: Pink, lavender and mint green

JUNE
1. What year did you graduate from school?: Class of '98
2. Did you go on any vacations last June?: No

JULY
1. What did you do on the 4th of July? BBQ at my sister's
2. Did you go on any vacations during this month?: No

AUGUST
1. Did you do anything special to end off your summer? Moved into our brand new house
2. What was your favorite summer memory of '05? Watching our new house in the final stages of being built
3. Did you go swimming a lot in the summer? I don't think I swam once this year
4. Did you go to the beach a lot? Nope

SEPTEMBER
1. Did you attend school/college in '05? No
2. Who is/was your favorite teacher? Mrs. Arizpe back in junior high
3. Did you like fall better than summer? Yes, fall is my favorite season

OCTOBER
1. What was your favorite Halloween costume ever? I can't remember
2. What's your favorite candy? Heath bars, Mon Cherie, or just a basic Hershey bar covered in Jif peanutbutter (too bad those aren't handed out for trick-or-treats)
3. What did you dress up like this year? Nothing

NOVEMBER
1. Whose house did you go to for Thanksgiving? My brother and SIL
2. Do you like stuffing? It was Stove Top (my favorite), but it was too greasy from the turkey "juice"
3. What are you thankful for? My family and friends

DECEMBER
1. Do you celebrate Christmas? Yes-sir-ee
2. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe? Yep
3. What did you want this year for Christmas? Nikon D50 digital camera
4. What's the best present you ever got for Christmas? How about my first born child, 13 days before Christmas, 4 years ago :)
5. Do you like cold weather? Yes, for a little while at least
6. How would you rate your year on a scale of 1-10? 7 - it was a very good year overall, but losing my Grams was a hard part

1 comment:

Jenn said...

I totally loved Mrs. Arizpe too even though I didn't take Spanish! lol She was my friend's confirmation sponsor and both Mr & Mrs Arizpe came to my friend's wedding in 2001...it was so weird partying with my junior high teachers. I had a crush on Mr. Arizpe when I was in jr high too.