Saturday, December 31, 2005

2am

Here it is after 2 in the morning. I'm hoping my husband walks in any minute.

I'm in need of cuddling. No, nothing sexual. Just honest cuddling. I'm beginning to feel a lack of "togetherness" and spooning may just help that.

I just can't even begin to explain how depressing it is to go to sleep alone, and when you wake in the morning to get ready for work, your spouse is still asleep since they got in so late - so you quietly get ready, kiss them goodbye, and by the time you get home from your long day, your spouse has already been back at work again for hours and it's days before you actually get to "connect" and talk to them again.

It's sad.

Thank you Douchebag P. at BS for keeping my husband from me, and our children. (note: heavy sarcasm)

No comments: