Thursday, February 05, 2009

Tired. Sad. Mad.

I wish I had something funny to say. But I don't.

I wish my kids listened to me. But they don't.

I wish I wasn't so tired. But I am.

Life is busy right now.

My son got sent to the principal's office for the first time ever this week. He's in first grade. This is not something I wanted to be dealing with already. My daughter is an angel in school. I wish I could say the same for at home. This makes me mad.

Normally I feel like laughing and rejoicing and celebrating and loving. But right now I feel like sleeping, crying, and banging my head against the wall.

A 10-year old boy in a nearby suburb was found dead in the bathroom. He had been hung. They are ruling it a suicide. This makes my heart ache.

There may be big changes coming at work. And that makes me disappointed.

Tomorrow is a monumental day for my best friend and her husband. I am worried and hopeful.

I am overwhelmed. I am tired. I am cold. I am confused.

So, I hope to snap myself out of this. And I hope to have a truly witty post soon.

Something that makes me laugh. Something that makes me smile. Something that makes me feel better than I do right now.