Wednesday, June 04, 2008

100 Things About Me - Part 10

91. Wrigley Field is one of the greatest places on Earth.

92. I am hopeful that 2008 is THE year for the Cubs.

93. I recently revamped my photography website, but am still not 100% happy with it.

94. My brother and sister are 13 & 12 years older than me.

95. I love hoola hooping on Wii Fit.

96. My first Wii Fit age I was given was 44. I have since gotten the Wii Fit age of 25.

97. My 10-year high school reunion is in September 2008, and I'm actually looking forward to it.

98. I'd rather have a calendar full of things to do ahead of time rather than making plans as I go.

99. I'll be seeing NKOTB in concert in October 2008. This will be the 2nd time I've seen them. The first time was when I was like 11.

100. I actually found it to be much harder than you'd think to come up with 100 unique, interesting things about myself. Thank goodness that's over with!

4 comments:

Burgh Baby said...

The closest NKOTB are coming is Cleveland--two hours away. That should be a no brainer considering the time I saw them in concert when I was a wee lass, we drove six hours to get there. I still haven't made up my mind if I should go, though.

Anonymous said...

NKOTB is my fave band of all time!
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!

(vomits a lil)

Kristabella said...

Wrigley Field is THE greatest place on Earth. I hope your high school reunion is better than mine. Mine sucked and so wasn't worth the $75. It was like high school all over again with the cliques. Which surprised the hell out of me!

Sassy said...

I tried twice for tickets to NKOTB for their two dates here and failed miserably. I don't understand why I couldn't get annnnything! Not even nosebleeds! Argh!!

You have no idea how bad I want a Wii!!!!!!