Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Things Kids Say

Happy 1st Day of Spring! It's sunny out and you'd think spring was just around the corner, however, we've got a winter storm watch this evening and tomorrow. Supposedly somewhere between 4-7 inches is coming our way.

At any rate, creatures are starting to stir and my mom noticed a few robins.

Grandma: I just saw three robins!

My daughter: I wanna see, was they in capes?

Apparently my daughter has spent too much time with her super hero loving brother because robin to her is Batman's cape-wearing sidekick!

5 comments:

kat said...

LOL, that is hilarious. How cute, really. Robins...LOL I love the things kids say

Sherry said...

LMAO~!!
Too funny.

I hope that winter weather passes you by real quick! I'm ready for the warm weather.

Jenn said...

Out of the mouth of babes!! :-) What a cutie pie!

Mackey said...

Ya gotts love kids & their thoughts:)

Burgh Baby said...

How fun would it be if the robins did wear capes? They would be like Super Birds on a quest to capture worms.