Monday, March 03, 2008

And The Winners Are........

*drumroll please*

Ahem. Yeah, right. It's pretty easy to figure out. 3 prizes; only 4 unique commenters, 1 of which doesn't want to be qualified.

So, without further ado.....

The winners are:

Sherry,
Jess,
and
Swishy

I hope you three will be patient, as I have not found the perfect thing to decorate these cell phone pouches with, and I'm just not satisfied with Bedazzling them. So, it may take me awhile to get them finished and in the mail to you.....but feel free to periodically send me harassing emails to keep me on my toes.

Oh, and send your contact info (snail mail) to snarkalicious AT mail DOT com.

3 comments:

AutoSysGene said...

Congratulations, peep! Pay It Forward!

Jess said...

YEAH! I won! I won!

Sherry said...

WOW! WOW!