Monday, April 10, 2006

Where'd the time go?



Somehow Easter just snuck up on me. I'm normally very good about getting things done on time and being prepared. I kept thinking, "Oh, I've got a couple more weeks" and now here we are quickly approaching Easter Sunday.

I haven't taken the kids in for Easter portraits and they didn't visit the Easter bunny either. I have bought a few things for their Easter baskets, but haven't sat down and gone through it all to make sure I've got everything yet.

We just decorated our eggs tonight. I'm hoping that I can get over to the mall with the kids this Friday so they can have their picture taken with the Easter bunny. And I figure, as for portraits, I'll just try to get them in soon - even if it's just spring photos and not Easter themed.

It's hard to believe we are 10 days into April already. Time is flying. I'm not sure I like it.

No comments: