Monday, April 03, 2006

Get your drink & dance on!

Just a few weeks ago my bud and I hit a local bar/club for some drinks and dancing. It was a B L A S T.

I hadn't been to a bar or dance club in years. You see, I'm an old married hag now. Okay, so I'm not really, but sometimes I do feel like it. I just feel a little "left out" at times. So it's great to go out and enjoy an adult evening where the drinks are not served in sippy cups and the music has nothing to do with the ABCs, Fruit Salad, or How to Get to Sesame Street.

So Saturday night the husband and I went out with my best bud and her hubby. We hit the Bamboo Room for some booty shaking. The place was >>packed<< People everywhere. Hands, armpits, butts all in your space. I don't like my space invaded unless I'm into the person invading it. ;) It was fun, but much too crowded for my tastes.

I'm thinking that this should become a regular outing .... I could stand a night of a few drinks & dancing every few weeks or so. My birthday is next Tuesday, so I'm trying to get my bestest bud (hint, hint, Kat) to go out this Friday night. So what do you say my sexy mama -- can we go shake our boo-tays for a girl's night out?

1 comment:

Rose said...

Sounds like fun. Glad you had a night out. Sounds like you are doing better.