Sunday, April 02, 2006

Feeling "Lost"

I'm not even quite sure what words I want to put down. It's hard enough for me to even make sense of what I'm thinking, how I'm feeling.

I'm extremely proud of my accomplishments in my almost-26-years. But for some reason I just feel there is something more, or something I'm missing, or maybe that my life is in need of some change. I can't quite put my finger on it; my thoughts, my feelings, my gut are all in turmoil. The past couple days have been intense. I don't know if I'm coming or going, happy or sad, empty or fulfilled.

Perhaps my feelings lie strictly in my age - that I am going on twenty-six - and am living the life I have.

1 comment:

Lacey said...

This 26th year of mine has been really hard on me...so much so, I am now looking to enter back into the working world {a scary proposition in itself for }.

Hang in there and make sure to get some "me" time!