Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter!

This morning the kids were up bright and early, so they jumped in bed with Grandma & Grandpa while daddy and I went downstairs to hide the eggs. We had wanted to do it outside, but it rained overnight, so we opted for indoors.

The kids were adorable, though. Kaelynn found the first eggs and was so excited! They quickly found all 24 that we had hidden and then had us count up their change to see how much they got (the 'Easter Bunny' fills the plastic eggs with coins - they got dollar bills inside a bigger egg which was left in their baskets).





They got lots of goodies from that silly bunny. No one heard him hopping around at all last night, but if only the cat could talk ....





And once it was time to get ready in their Easter best, I wanted some pictures and it was like pulling teeth to get them to sit still and smile for me. Finally, I got a couple pictures worth keeping.









All in all, it was a nice day with the family.

3 comments:

Mackey said...

OMG!! Look how big they are getting!!!!
I could just pinch Kaelynns cheeks!!! What a doll she is!!
Glad you had a good easter.

Katrina said...

I seriously can not believe how much B looks like Mike. It's insane! And, K looks just like you! They're just too cute!

Katrina said...

Oh I forgot to mention that I am in love with the pic of B with his arms resting on the wall or his knees....absolutely adorable. I can't get over what a big kid he's gettin' to be!