Saturday, January 14, 2006

Saturday

Here it is Saturday night. It's 11pm .... I just got back in from the store. Mom and I went out to Meijer. Christmas stuff was 90% off. I picked up Christmas cards for work -- can't beat 39 and 49 cents a box. :) Plus - I found a couple things for the kids for birthday or Christmas (yes, I know, it's January). But how can you go wrong getting a Cabbage Patch Kid outfit for $2.45 each?? Or a Batman figure for $1.70? LOL

So anyway, I never did get to drool over my man last night. Had a problem with the DVD player, so I am planning to do that as soon as I get off here and go take a shower. Nighty night!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

did you watch the Golden Globes last night? your man was on and was a presenter and he was looking *hot*...(well, can he ever NOT look hot!?!)...totally thought of you!