Thursday, January 26, 2006

I've been tagged!

This is the first time I've ever been "tagged", but I'm game. :)

-----------------

The tagged victim lists 8 different points of their perfect partner & give the gender. In order to avoid the meme curse I must tag 8 victims (they would be listed at the bottom of this post) to join this game & leave a comment on a post letting them know they've been tagged.

My partner: Male

8 qualities of my perfect partner (in no particular order of importance) :

1. Is a good listener ..... not the type that continues to stare at the TV, nodding his head
2. Is a family man ..... one that plays with his kids, and isn't afraid to be silly with them in public
3. Has a good sense of humor ..... I'm talking one that can enjoy "stupid humor" movies like Deuce Bigalow, Billy Madison and the like
4. Has nice, sexy arms ..... I love a man with strong arms, and biceps I can nibble on :)
5. Isn't hairy ..... I hate body hair! Period.
6. Loves to "give" more than "receiving" ..... take it how you will, but I'm thinking more along the lines of back scratches and foot rubs ;) Oh, and maybe that too
7. Cleans up after himself ..... meaning, he doesn't leave his shaving cream on the bathroom sink, puts his clothes in the hamper rather than leaving them on the floor, and throws his empty pop cans away
8. Loves my body the way it is, and doesn't care if I lose the weight or not ..... but if he supports and encourages me to lose the weight that I want to, even better

Now I have to tag 8 people ...... here goes ....

Katrina
Jennifer
Jess
Amanda
Amber
Rose
Lacey
Dana

Sorry gals!

2 comments:

The Warfield Family said...

Hmm lets see. In no particular order.

Male

1. Someone who doesn't play games and is honest with me. If you ever watch According to Jim you'll know what I mean. They are always playing games in their marriage (trying to outsmart each other). I could never stand something like that.
2. Good communication. I love long talks about what we've done togther, where we are going, our backgrounds, etc.
3. More outgoing than I am. Bill has really brought me out of my shell. If I didn't have an outgoing man beside me I would probably be a hermit.
4. Has a good work ethic. You don't have to make a million...I actually love blue collar men...but you need to have a sense to want to provide for your family and not be one of those lazy bums who don't work. You do your job and you put your all in it.
5. Pick up after yourself. I would appreciate it if you would clean the house but its not a must. You DO have to pick up after yourself...put your clothes in the hamper, don't pee all over my toilet, etc.
6. Loves kids, wants to be a parent, actually is around to parent.
7. Good body, you don't have to be a body builder though I'm a sucker for a nice chest and guns. I prefer hairless chests. (mike rowe is my exception)
8. FUNNY. Huge, Huge, Huge points for funny. I could never live with a serious all the time man.

~Amber

Other important things I couldn't fit in are...don't be a sissy man (know how to do a few things around the house), don't be a greedy bastard (huge for me), don't be afriad to show affection to me or the kids.

Katrina said...

1. Someone who's hard on the outside and soft on the inside. I love these sorts of men.
2.Someone with a nice bod. I'm a sucker for the 6 pack.
3. A guy who is a hard worker.
4. Someone who can make me laugh.
5. A "tough" guy with tatoos
6. Someone who doesn't pee all over the toilet seat
7.Someone who isn't afraid to be silly with his kids.
8. Someone who treats his daughter the same as he would treat a son.