Friday, January 13, 2006

The first week

Today finished off the first week of my weight loss endevour. Well, actually, I've only been at it about 5 days. The first couple days I only started to incorporate the water drinking. On Monday I started watching what I eat. I have yet to incorporate the exercise bit of "dieting". That's next. LOL

At any rate, the first week wasn't too shabby. I lost 5 pounds. WOOHOO!!!!

And now, I'm going to reward myself - no, not with a 1000 calorie treat - but instead with Matthew McConaughey. :)

I am going to park my butt in bed, kick back and watch How To Lose A Guy in 10 Days.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...................Matthew.

2 comments:

Jenn said...

oh the movie, huh?? ;) don't you want to read your bedtime story! lol

Jess said...

Congrats Sarah! That is a great accomplishment! Keep up the great work! Hope my weigh in on Wed. goes just as well.