Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Okay, so I've been quiet

But I didn't have anything of substance to really write about.

And I have been debating on talking about a possible job change, but up until now I felt that I might jinx something. No, I'm not quitting my job or changing jobs. I'm quite comfortable where I'm at, and unless there are some extreme circumstances, I don't forsee me leaving the company anytime soon. I've been there 7.5 years already, and am happily looking forward to my 10 year anniversary (and party that I will make my company throw - LMAO).

So .... enough of all that .... I'm sure you want to hear the details.

It's still not 100% guaranteed yet, and I'm not going to say much because - I'm still afraid of jinxing it. Okay, so maybe I can be annoyingly superstitious at times.

At any rate, Mike interviewed for a new job. It seems that the pay might be more, and the hours would be so much more family friendly I can hardly contain myself.

Hopefully we'll know more on Tuesday. Til then, cross your fingers!

3 comments:

Rose said...

Good Luck to Mike. I understand how hard it is when they are not home to help in the evenings. Can't wait to hear more about your job change.

Dana, proud mommy of 3 said...

That would be awesome Sarah if Mike could get that job! It's so hard these days to handle kids alone. Bryan's been working a lot of overtime and it sucks being home all day AND all night! Good luck. I really hope it works out!

Mackey said...

TAG!YOU'RE IT!