Friday, January 23, 2009

Man that Man Has Great Hair!

The other night I went in to rid myself of the gray and root outgrowth that was plaguing me (I'm dark brown with reddish/burgandy undertones now!). While I was in the chair having my locks tended to, I watched a man across from me having his hair done. Foils and all.

His hair wasn't long as in ponytail long....it was longer-ish (LOL!), where it sat upon his ears and covered the back of his neck. It was the type of hair that screamed "Run your fingers through me!!!" and boy did I want to!

I don't think there's ever been a time when a man's hair was so sexy that I wanted to run my fingers through it. I was shocked by this sudden and random fascination that I had. My husband has very short (ie: buzzed) hair, because it's wiry and totally unruly when it grows out, so there's no lock-love going on there.

So tell me, does the man in your life have sexy locks that you like to tangle your fingers in?

5 comments:

Melisa Wells said...

Um, no. His hair is only about 1/4" long all over and it's disappearing gradually. :)

But I don't care.

Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE said...

Oh no his hair - what is left of it - is thin and short.

Thankfully both of my kids got my hair, so its thick and "well behaved". Now my son always "buzzes" his since he says it feels better under the helmet ... and we wouldn't want to have it "singed" in a fire.

Jenni said...

My man is a baldy!

Anonymous said...

he's growing it out kinda...but i love running my fingers through it when i'm falling asleep...it's so soft....

Candance said...

Okay, this made me giggle out loud, especially because of what I just posted over on my blog.

I have no man. I am alone. Single. Flying solo. But, I will say, I like a man with hair. On his head. Preferably good hair, but hair up top is preferable to no hair at all-or on his back!