Saturday, January 17, 2009

Last Chance for the Sexy Sweethearts!

I've enjoyed reading how sweet & romantic some of you are (or your S.O's are). I have to say, I did come up with a pretty good gift for hubby. I was thinking about just what I could do, what he likes, etc - something truly thoughtful and from the heart - and not something that is necessarily bought, so to speak.

Obviously I can't say what I am planning on doing - because he does pop in here every now and then, and while I don't think he's been by in a while - it would be just my luck that he'd decide to drop in tomorrow. (Not to mention the fact that I am writing this in bed, and he's right next to me and can look over at any given moment!)

That said -- time is ticking and the giveaway ends this Monday, January 19th. Be sure to leave a comment here so you are entered to win my Sexy Sweethearts prize!

No comments: