Monday, January 19, 2009

And the Sexy Sweethearts Winner Is.....



Kat said...
I like Melissa's idea. all the hearts and then a picnic under the hearts sounds great.

I think the best thing about doing something for Valentine's Day is to do the unexpected. Make the day different from other days in February, or other days the whole year. Make it something between Birthdays and Christmas - and a picnic in February is definitely different.

Now you know we are all going to be waiting to hear what you did.

Congrats!! Please email (snarkysarah AT gmail DOT com) me your name & snail mail so that I can get your goody box in the mail!


3 comments:

Inspiration CAN be found EVERYWHERE said...

OMGOSH I WON - Thank you so much!

I'll send you an email shortly - once the shock wears off!

Thank you again.

Anonymous said...

How did I not win?
I always win the sexy competitions!

Jenni said...

Congrats to the winner!