Friday, May 30, 2008

Wrapping up the week

First things first - can I just say how I am deathly afraid of tornadoes? And that we're under a tornado watch for a good portion of the day (last I heard, the alert was until 2 this afternoon)? And, it's rained like the dickens. On the radio they said the strongest storms won't be here until around 1:45 (they gave an actual time which baffles me because this is the weather and the forecasters never can give definites).

And that bit of information concerns me because if the strongest of storms isn't due until then, I would fear that the tornado watch will likely be extended or turn into a warning. And I didn't bring along a spare pair of pants. (Can you see me shaking over here?)

And, we're supposed to going to see a ball game tonight. Yeah, that's really gonna happen.

AND - yesterday I called in to a radio station and won 4 tickets to an indoor football game for tomorrow (Saturday) night! Would anyone like to go with me? ;) I'm a good date, I swear! hehehe

And last, but not least, tomorrow is the final day of the Boob-A-Thon! I will be posting the final round of ta-ta's and calculating the grand total. I'm having some kinks with the prizes, but will get that straightened out and will draw names as soon as possible once the Boob-A-Thon wraps up.

So, send me your boobs!!! :)

And if you want to see the Chicago Slaughter with me - drop me a line!

1 comment:

AutoSysGene said...

Crap, that means I'll be driving home in them from OT...oh yeah, we're having fun now...