Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Boob-A-Thon (Round 5)

More boobs as promised!

These all come from the same group - thanks to my boss, Gail (she has yet to send a photo of HERS! And yes, it does freak me out a bit that my boss reads here, what with the Dooce and Kristabella firing and all)

But all that aside right now, because I know what you came here for.

Char:


Stephanie, Jennifer, and Lori:


And YOU can still SHOW YOUR BOOBS and SUPPORT!

The Boob-A-Thon graphic in the right sidebar will show an up to date total, but remember that Rob will be MATCHING that amount with his own donation as well!! How awesome is that?!

Also, stay tuned as I will be announcing some prizes soon for the Boob-A-Thon raffle drawing!

2 comments:

Candance said...

Getting fired due to blog?? This is tempting me to see how far I can push it before the Feds give me the ax. I know they sometimes stop by-and read my profile every, single time. Hmmm...

Sassy said...

$42.00!
Wow! Awesome!