Melissa tagged me, so I better follow thru or she may bomb boxes of candy canes at my head.
The rules are as follows:
# Link to the person who tagged you
# Post the rules on your blog.
# Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog.
# Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs.
# Leave a comment on their blogs so that they know they have been tagged.
So, here goes.....random, weird or quirky things about myself.
1. I don't have patience for certain things. A big one being how long I have to wait to be seated at a restaurant. This especially holds true if I'm starving. This is why I don't tend to frequent restaurants during prime dining time on Fridays or Saturdays. Makes me bonkers.
2. I don't like beer. It tastes gross. Won't touch it. I don't like much wine either, but I'm trying to change that. I guess it's just a matter of finding the right kind for me to enjoy.
3. I love to laugh and make others laugh. Maybe that's not so weird or random, but it makes me who I am.
4. I was a bit freaked out to donate blood. I don't like needles and to volunteer myself to be poked is almost sadistic. It was super easy, though and I'm looking forward to my next appointment!
5. I met my husband online. For a good period of time, most of the people I knew, I had met online. Actually, this still holds true, as I met many of my neighbors through the internet.
6. I hate washing my face before bed. It's one of those tasks that I just don't feel I have a couple minutes for and would rather just fall straight into the bed.
7. I take the same route to and from work every single day and don't like when I have to change it up due to traffic/accidents/weather/etc. I can drive on autopilot when it's the same route (which probably isn't necessarily a good thing).
So, I'm going to tag:
The Big Boo Cast, Episode 75
18 hours ago