Wednesday, October 31, 2007

NaBloPoMo 2007

I've signed up to participate in NaBloPoMo '07, which requires me to post every single day for the entire month of November. If you've read here, you know I have a tendency to kind of forget about my ol' bloggy friend here and I go MIA for awhile.

If all goes as planned, you'll be seeing a whole lot of me for the next 30 days.

I figured I should set up some sort of 'format' to follow along with, otherwise I'll get writer's block and be staring at my computer screen until I go blind.

So, I've come up with a weekly calendar to follow and a brief explanation of what each day will be.

Menu Monday (A recipe of course! I will try to keep them to dishes I've already prepared, but I can be culinarily (is that a word?) challenged, so I may just post things I'd like to make)

True Confession Tuesday (Hold onto your hats, folks! Learn more things about me than you've ever liked to have known.)

Wisdom Wednesday (This will actually consist of the "Ponder This" category I have already been brainstorming about and will consist of a question that I'll answer, and expect your answers in my comments (hey, it's a two-way street you know, start spilling!)

Thankful Thursday (What a more perfect topic for the month of November, as we stroll along towards Thanksgiving)

Foto Friday (Pictures of course!)

Snarkalicious Saturday (A free-for-all of anything goes, from Ms. Snarky herself)

Stargazing Sunday (Daydreaming, desires, or maybe just a fictional tale.)

1 comment:

Jess said...

I decided to join in with you!