Friday, January 26, 2007

Four

Four jobs I've had in my life..
1. Preferred Electric (general office)
2. C&W Consultants (general office)
3. My current job (assistant office/general manager)
4.

Four movies I would watch over and over...
1. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
2. Christmas Vacation
3. Billy Madison
4. Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory

Four places I have lived...
1. Hoffman Estates, IL
2. Elgin, IL
3. Pingree Grove, IL
4.

Four shows I love to watch...
1. ER
2. LOST
3. American Idol
4. 7th Heaven

Four places I have been on vacation...
1. Ocho Rios, Jamaica
2. DisneyWorld
3. Mackinac Island, MI
4. Minnesota (Mall of America)

Four websites I visit daily...
1. PGN
2. Ebay
3. Blogger
4. My friends blogs

Four of my favorite foods...
1. Pierogies
2. Chinese
3. Ice Cream
4. Lemon Meringue Pie

Four places I would rather be right now...
1. DisneyWorld
2. Jamaica
3. Hawaii
4. Anywhere but here!

Four friends I am tagging...
None .... I'll let them decide if they want to participate. :)

No comments: