Wednesday, September 14, 2005

The search continues

Mike is still searching for a job. I'm starting to get a bit of a nervous feeling in my stomach over it.

He has been practically glued to his laptop - surfing the web for job listings, sending out his resume and visiting sites like monster.com and the like.

He's also interviewed at several places so far. Nothing has panned out - some were just too low in pay.

One place did call him back and they want him in for another interview. It's for an online university. Hours don't seem to bad - and hey - it's like $10,000 or more a year than he was making.

So, I keep praying that an unbelievable job comes along soon. I just know there's something even better out there waiting for him.

1 comment:

Mackey said...

Geez, you must be sitting on pins & needles right now!? I will keep my fingers & toes crossed for you!