Friday, September 10, 2004

Gloomy

I'm pretty bummed out at the moment. Just upset at the fact that we can't do things together like normal families do. I feel like such a single mom.

I think part of the reason I'm pretty down in the dumps is because I didn't attempt to get over to the mall to have The Girl's pictures taken. She didn't nap very well, and when it was time for her feeding, she fought me and only took 2 ounces. And that took over an hour to get in her. I wasn't about to make the trip only to have her screaming her head off while we were there. There's no telling how B would have been behaving either. And on my own it's tough to handle both of them when tantrums and crab-fests start.

Maybe I'll try tomorrow .... but being the weekend and all, it might be crowded. At this rate I'm never going to be able to get her pictures done. And it's a huge bummer because by the time we get it done, and I get it hung up on our photo wall, it'll be time to replace it with the next month's shot. And I am NOT changing my plans and skipping this month. She will have her pictures taken every month, just like we did for her brother. I cherish those photos. It's one of the greatest things we did ...... seeing how much he changed over the course of his first year, and even now we still periodically take him for pictures, as well as birthday pictures each year.

And I am absolutely starving. I haven't actually made the time to get myself something for dinner. And yes, it's after 9pm, I realize that. I should have eaten hours ago, but I was taking care of the kids, doing laundry and handling some ebay auctions.

So, I think I'll head downstairs and drown my sorrows in a big bowl of Frosted Flakes.

No comments: