Saturday, September 18, 2004

Christening, Birthdays and other things

I have been busying myself thinking about all the events that will be taking place in the next few months.

I already called the church and set up The Girl's christening. She'll be christened October 24th. And today I just ordered her christening dress. It's just stunning. I can't wait to see her in it. I also bought everything for The Boy's 3rd birthday party. He's going to have a Hulk party. I found all the supplies at the $1 store - so how could I pass it up? They had Spiderman as well, so I called him (he was at home with daddy) and asked him which kind of party he'd like to have. He's very excited about the whole thing. I've already had all the supplies for The Girl's christening party. There was a party store near our house going out of business, so I got great deals on all that, too. I love bargains. LOL

No comments: