Sunday, September 12, 2004

Precious memories

I was worried about not getting in to get The Girl's 2-month photos done in time. The clock was ticking and 3-months is approaching rather quickly.

But - she was wonderful when I attempted (on my own, I might add) to take her to get them done on Saturday.

I packed up the diaper bag, called ahead and made an appointment for the soonest they could fit us in - and rushed around the house getting myself and 2 kids ready before hauling ass out the door and over to the mall.

Despite having an 11:50 appointment, they still ran a little bit behind, but it wasn't too bad. We were out of there by 12:30. And at 1:30, they presented me with 5 different pictures to choose from (the hardest part!). They had taken 1 pose with me and The Girl (The Boy sat in the stroller saying "Me piture taking" (meaning he wanted his picture taken), but when we gave him the opportunity to have his picture taken, he decided against it (stubborn almost 3-year old) - so it was easy for me to nix the one with me in the shot. But the others - there was my beautiful baby girl - who even smiled for some of the pictures - staring back at me from the photo paper.

I left with 3 different poses and a smile on my face.

No comments: