Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Massage anyone?

I desperately could use a massage. A nice back/neck rub. Or even have my feet rubbed. I just feel so tense. I know it's because of all that is going on.

My dad has to be at the hospital at 8 tomorrow morning. Which means I have to be up bright and early, so I can get to their house by 7:30. So ..... I'll be up before 7. I hate early mornings. I don't get up til 7:10 when I work. I probably won't sleep well anyway, though. I am going to be worried. I know my dad is nervous - and that makes me even more nervous.

I'm trying to just relax and take it all in stride. But worrying is one thing I do best.

On a happy note; I got an update on the twins. Danny and Jamie got to hold the girls for the first time yesterday. I also got some new pictures of them. So I updated the girl's website. It's good to know they are doing well. Eases my mind a little bit.

So - I'm off to try to get some rest now. If anyone can spare a few extra thoughts or prayers, I'd appreciate it.

No comments: