Thursday, July 10, 2008

Totally Random

The hose-happy driver here likes to leave random bits of information, quotes or nonsense on his paperwork for us.

We just laugh because it's always totally random and I think he may have lost his mind.

The other day we got a real gem. Written on the back of his paperwork was this:

Feeling slightly irregular, then I realized I was wearing the wrong days underwear. I had Weds on instead of Tues, yet this still doesn't explain why I feel as if I'm retaining water. hmmmm

At the bottom of the page, this was written:

P.T.I.Y.B

Which after much guessing and clues from him, means:
Put This In Your Blog

3 comments:

Nanci said...

Is he composing a country song, or does he wear the women's panties with the days of the week printed on them? LOL

Melissa said...

OMG, that is hysterical!!

Southern Sage said...

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
atta boy!